I can help you with all phases of your research:
·         developing a topic;
·         understanding the research problem;
·         designing your study;
·         asking your research questions;
·         formulating your hypotheses;
·         editing your manuscript;
·         APA formatting;
·         interpreting the feedback of reviewers;
·         translating your data into meaningful statistics;
·         formatting your statistical tables; and
·         interpreting your results. 
If I can't do it, I probably know someone who can.
I have a broad range of experience in the theory and applications of alternative medicine.  I am qualified as a macrobiotic counselor and a Hatha yoga teacher.  I have experience as a mental health counselor, a math teacher, a college teacher, a software developer, a public speaker, and a teacher of children with special needs. 

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment